As areas of interest are identified, CIP # 15-016 “Traffic, Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvements” project allows staff to implement traffic calming features, crosswalk/walkway enhancements, bicycle facilities, and traffic congestion relief measures on a case by case basis at various locations citywide, where such installations are not feasible or economical as part of another CIP project or through routine maintenance.
This proposed construction project will consist of construction of sidewalk, curb & gutter, upgrade ADA curb ramps and accessibility features, median pedestrian refuge as well as updated striping, signs, pavement markings and reconfiguration of parking stalls and pavement markings.
• Novato Boulevard at Thorsson Court;
• Vallejo Avenue at 4th Street;
• Vallejo Avenue at 2nd Street;
• 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Streets between Grant Avenue and Vallejo Avenue;
• Front Street between Diablo Avenue and First Street;
• Hill Road between Indian Valley Road and Tamalpais Avenue;
• Leafwood Drive at School Crossing;
• Entrada Drive at Oak Grove Drive;
• Entrada Drive between Oak Grove Drive and Enfrente Road;
• Digital Drive at Galli Drive and Digital Drive at Leveroni Court;
• Main Gate Road at Randolph Drive;
• Hamilton Parkway between Palm Drive and South Palm Drive (MOCA).
Vehicular, pedestrian and bicyclist traffic safety.
Construction work is anticipates to start in Fall 2019, and should last approximately two months.
Construction Contract for this phase (19/20) is $285,900 and funding sources are Long Term Maintenance and SB1 Gas Tax.
Public Works Department