(Example of improvements)
Pedestrian Access to Transit & Crosswalk Improvements (CIP 18-002)
This project would install approximately 450 linear feet of sidewalk, upgrade ADA curb ramps and accessibility features as mandated, median pedestrian refuge, LED flashing signs at the curbs as well as updated striping, signs and pavement markings.
- DeLong Avenue at Sherman Avenue
- Diablo Avenue at George Street (Safeway)
- Redwood Boulevard at Rush Creek Place
- Novato Boulevard at McClay Road
- Alameda del Prado at Posada del Sol
- Topaz Drive between Misty Road and Andale Avenue
- Redwood Boulevard - North of San Marin Drive (SMART station: Novato North)
Construction work is anticipated to start in Spring/Summer 2018, and should last approximately two months.
$435,000 including a $318,000 Lifeline Transportation Program (LTP) Grant comprised of Measure “A” funds from the Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM).
|Petr Skala, Project Engineer||Public Works Department|