- Flood and storm operations
- Hazardous materials spills
- Activate maintenance operations center
- Maintenance disaster preparation
- Debris removal and cleanup
- Support Police and Fire Departments
The Street Division initiates and implements the Maintenance Division Emergency response system. Personnel are assigned to specific storm areas . They are dispatched to respond to chemical spills, vehicle accidents, storm patrol or local flooding. When needed, crews respond to mutual aid requests that support both our Fire and Police Departments.