City Manager/Emergency Services Director, Adam McGill
The City Manager oversees the management and normal operations of all City departments and emergency services in times of crisis.
In a Council-Manager form of government, the City Council sets policy and City Manager manages the day-to-day administration of City government which includes:
- assisting the City Council in establishing Citywide goals and policies based on community engagement and perspectives, and ensures that Council directions are implemented;
- providing transparent, accountable information to the community on City programs, services, activities and community issues;
- coordinates with other local and regional agencies in order to promote and protect the interests, health and safety of the City and ensure the efficient delivery of emergency and quality of life services to the community;
- supports the economic vitality of the community through economic development, redevelopment, and support of local businesses through fiscally challenging times;
- and provides executive leadership, oversight and accountability to ensure critical milestones are met on City Council and community priorities.
Assistant City Manager, Jessica Deakyne
Central Administration and Parks, Recreation & Community Services
The Assistant City Manager oversees Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Communications, Recreation and Childcare programs, Community Services, Parks & Recreation Capital Projects, and Special Events. Other duties include:
- administration and coordination of Department programs, services and activities;
- high level administrative duties, including legislative analysis, internal organizational issues, and representing the City on outside committees;
- research, implement and maintain projects of special nature that have citywide significance;
- and serve as Acting City Manager when assigned.