Acting City Manager, Chief Adam McGill
The City Manager oversees the management and operations of all City departments and services.
In a Council-Manager form of government, the City Council sets policy and City Manager manages the day-to-day administration of City government which includes:
- assisting the City Council in establishing Citywide goals and policies and ensures that Council directions are implemented;
- providing information to the community on City programs, services, activities and community issues;
- coordinates with other local and regional agencies in order to promote and protect the interests of the City and ensure the efficient delivery of services to the community;
- promotes the economic vitality of the community through economic development and redevelopment efforts;
- and provides special administrative attention, oversight and tracking to ensure critical milestones are met on Council priorities.
Assistant City Manager, Jessica Deakyne
Central Administration and Parks, Recreation & Community Services
The Assistant City Manager oversees Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Communications, Recreation and Childcare programs, Community Services, Parks & Recreation Capital Projects, and Special Events. Other duties include:
- administration and coordination of Department programs, services and activities;
- high level administrative duties, including legislative analysis, internal organizational issues, and representing the City on outside committees;
- research, implement and maintain projects of special nature that have citywide significance;
- and serve as Acting City Manager when assigned.