|Upcoming VIRTUAL Public Meetings Held through Webex Teleconference|
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 6pm
Join online at webex.com
Meeting Number (access code): 146 028 1742
|Design Review Commission
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7pm
Join Via Webex Link:
Join Online at webex.com
Meeting Number (access code): 146 695 1416
HOW TO PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY
Meetings will be held through Webex teleconferencing and will require an access code to join. The community can join a meeting:
- online at webex.com;
- or listen in by calling 1.415.655.0002
Please review these instructions on how to access each meeting.
A meeting link and access code will be posted in the box at the top of this page, as well as included with the agenda packet Please note: You will not be able to provide public comment during the meeting when calling in—this is a “listen only” participation method. Please see below for information on how to provide public comment before and during a meeting.
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT
City Council, Planning Commission & Design Review Commission Meetings
- eComment (City Council Meetings Only): Public comments can be submitted at novato.org/councilagendas via the eComment feature for City Council meetings only. In the “Upcoming Events” section, click on “eComment”. The eComment period opens when the agenda is posted online and will close two hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- Email: Written comments can be submitted to:
- Design Review Commission at email@example.com
We recommend sending comments in prior to the meeting so councilmembers and commissioners can take your comments into consideration when voting. Written public comments received no later than two hours prior to the start of the meeting will be distributed to the Council and Commissioners prior to the meeting.
- Online at webex.com: To provide comments during the meeting through the Webex teleconference, you must first enable your audio connection by clicking the participant icon (looks like a human figure) to display the participant list on the right side of the screen; then select "Request Audio" by clicking the telephone icon found at the bottom left of the participant list. For best audio experience, choose the "I Will Call In" option and use your phone to dial the call-in number provided. You will be prompted to enter and Access Code and Attendee ID, please enter the numbers provided on your screen. If you have already connected via computer audio, please click the "3 dots" icon across the bottom of your screen and choose switch connection. Then follow the steps to connect by phone.
When the Mayor or Chair calls for public comment on the item you wish to speak, please:
- Use the "Raise Hand" feature by clicking on the hand icon at the bottom right of the participant list. A hand icon will appear next to your name to notify the Host that you would like to speak. The Host will notify and unmute you when it is your turn to speak. Note: the Host is only able to mute and unmute your Webex audio connection. When it is your turn to speak, please be sure to check that your computer microphone is unmuted. After your comment, please mute yourself and click the hand icon again to remove the hand from your name.
- Or, select the chat feature to send your written comments to the meeting Host, please include your name and the item you’d like to provide written comment on. Your written comments will be read aloud during the public comment period.
If you experience an issue with the Webex conference, please email your comments to the Assistant City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Boards, commissions & committees|
|Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee||Agendas & Minutes|
Design Review Commission
Economic Development Advisory Commission
|Housing, Zoning and Building Codes Appeals Board||Agendas & Minutes|
|Multicultural Advisory Commission||Agendas & Minutes|
|Novato Citizens Finance Advisory / Oversight Committee||Agendas & Minutes|
|Novato Streetscape Committee||Agendas & Minutes|
|Planning Commission||Agendas, Minutes & Videos|
|Police Advisory and Review Board||Agendas & Minutes|
|Recreation, Cultural and Community Service Commission||Agendas & Minutes|
|Street Improvement Oversight Advisory Committee||Agendas & Minutes|
Successor Agency Oversight Board