Stay up-to-date on what is happening in your City of Novato:
- Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail and/or text message on topics YOU CHOOSE including news, events, and City Council meeting previews and highlights.
- Check out our e-newsletter and sign-up to receive featured stories and information on city projects, programs, new initiatives, policy decisions, and helpful resident and business information.
Nave Dr. & Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Pavement Project Night Work
Resurfacing work on Nave Drive and Bel Marin Keys Boulevard has been rescheduled to occur overnight in order to minimize impact to daytime traffic. Roadwork was originally scheduled during the day as some materials are temperature sensitive. However, based on community feedback and upcoming favorable overnight temperatures, the City has worked with the contractor to complete work overnight. This work will occur at the following locations:
- Nave Drive from Alameda Del Prado to Bel Marin Keys Boulevard
- Bel Marin Keys Boulevard from Nave Drive to Digital Drive
- Bolling Drive from Nave Drive to Marin Valley Drive
Closures of the surface streets will be between 8pm and 6am, with one-way reversing traffic control in place. The northbound ramps to and from Nave Drive will be closed between 9pm and 5am.
Project information is available at novato.org/streetpaving.