Stay up-to-date on what is happening in your City of Novato:
- Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail and/or text message on topics YOU CHOOSE including news, events, and City Council meeting previews and highlights.
- Check out our e-newsletter and sign-up to receive featured stories and information on city projects, programs, new initiatives, policy decisions, and helpful resident and business information.
Annual Street Paving Program Begins
Novato's annual street paving program begins on Monday, August 19 and will continue through early October. Construction activity will occur on the following streets between the hours of 7am-5pm and 9pm-6am:
- Nave Drive between Alameda Del Prado and Bel Marin Keys Blvd
- Bel Marin Keys Blvd from Nave Drive to 200 ft. north of Digital Drive
- Bolling Drive from Nave Drive to Marin Valley Drive
Please note, most of the paving work will occur at night.
Improvements will include construction of ADA compliant ramps, removal and replacement of damaged concrete curb, gutter and sidewalk, replacement of existing traffic signal detection, pavement rehabilitation including slurry seal application, grinding of existing pavement, asphalt overlay, replacement of pavement striping and markings, and installation of new traffic signs.
Please expect delays and use alternate routes when possible. We appreciate your patience as we improve your streets.
Additional information for this project including the contractor's notice of construction that was mailed to residents impacted by this work, is available at novato.org/streetpaving.