Economic Development Advisory Commission Special Meeting
- Date: 05/07/2020 3:00 PM
The Economic Development Advisory Commission will hold a Special Meeting on May 7, at 3pm, via Webex Teleconference.
Effective March 17, 2020, at 12:01 a.m., Marin County residents are required to shelter at home. City Council and other commission/committee meetings may continue.
Pursuant to the provisions of California Governor’s Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20, the Economic Development Special Meeting will be held by teleconference only.
The teleconference will be conducted on May 7, 2020 at 3:00pm
Public Participation/Comment Instructions
Members of the public may participate and provide comments to the Commission as follows:
- Written public comments may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written public comments received more than 2 hours prior to the start of the meeting will be distributed to the Commission prior to the meeting.
- Spoken public comments will be accepted through the teleconference meeting only. To address the Commission, please read the following instructions carefully.
1. Join via Webex Link:
2. Join via Webex.com
Meeting Number (access code): 967 473 373
- You will be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you when it is your turn to speak.
- Send a chat message to the host indicating you wish to make a comment and identifying the item upon which you wish to speak.
- When the Chair calls for public comment on the item on which you wish to comment, the host will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified that it is now their turn to speak.
- When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted. The speakers will be muted again when time is up.
- Listen only participation may be accessed by calling toll number (415) 655-0002 and entering access code 967 473 373#. Please note you will not be able to provide public comment during the meeting using this number – this is a “listen only” participation method.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at (415) 599-9742. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable accommodation to help insure accessibility to this meeting.