PG&E Wildfire Safety Open House
- Date: 07/30/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Embassy Suites San Rafael
101 McInnis Parkway
San Rafael, California
PG&E is hosting a series of regional open houses throughout its service area to share more information about their Community Wildfire Safety Program (CWSP). Attend PG&E's upcoming open house for Marin County on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 from 6-8pm at Embassy Suites San Rafael in the Mill Valley & Sausalito Ballroom at 101 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael. This drop-in meeting is an opportunity to learn more about wildfire safety and emergency preparedness, meet with PG&E representatives, ask questions and share feedback.
Topics will include:
- Expansion of the Public Safety Power Shutoff program
- Accelerated safety inspections of electric infrastructure
- Enhanced vegetation management around power lines
- Hardening the electric system for the future by replacing equipment and installing covered power lines and stronger more resilient poles
Additional information is available at pge.com/wildfiresafety.